10 May 2007

Erin & Chris go to the Asian Market






























































































The date: May 3rd
The goal: Go to the Asian market. Find the two most disgusting and repulsive things at the Asian market. Buy them. Attempt to eat them.
These pictures detail the results.
The first pictures show the canned wheat gluten and peanuts soaked in soy sauce. (Uh...can we all collectively puke?! Gross!!!????) We called them elf balls and testes because that's what they look like.
The second stuff is canned grass jelly. Yup. Grass. Like the kind you cut with a lawn mower.
Both were gross, but I couldn't stomache the elf balls at all.
Enjoy this visual montage of repulsivity.
We do this so you don't have to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiersten H. said...

I appreciate your donation to mankind by way of trying the elf...testes and jiggly-grass so that I don't have to (because, honestly...I sorta want to just to know...) I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

This is highly amusing to me, because as I was driving past that place last night on my way home from North Fargo, I thought to myself, "Self, I need to check this place out." Now, I know exactly what NOT to buy. Did I ever tell you what my Chinese roommate made once? Ask me about it sometime.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home